Goal Zero Yeti 200X Portable Power StationRegular price $299.95
Goal Zero's most lightweight power station to date, the new Yeti 200X delivers 187 Watt-Hours of lithium power and the latest fast-charging technology in a compact, ultra-portable design. Whether you’re headed out for a few days or the whole week, you’ve got the perfect amount of power to keep your essentials charged from door to destination and back again.
Compact, Lightweight Power Station
The Yeti 200X Power Station delivers high-quality lithium power you can rely on, housed in an ultra-portable design made to take anywhere. Yeti 200X is one of the most lightweight power stations on the market and the lightest Goal Zero Yeti to date.
High-Speed Charging Solution
Equipped with the latest charging technology, including a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras, and phones in a fraction of the time.
Charge the Yeti 200X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home.
WHAT CAN THE YETI 200X POWER?
Smart Phone (12 Wh): 16
Tablet (30 Wh): 6
Laptop (50 Wh): 4
POV Camera (5 Wh): 38
DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 11
Head Lamp (5 Wh): 38
Hours of Runtime
GZ Light (4.5 Wh): 42
Light Bulb (11 Wh): 17
Portable Fridge (25 Wh): 8
PAIR YOUR YETI WITH SOLAR
Take your Yeti completely off grid by pairing with one of our solar panels. There is a lot to consider when choosing a panel, but we’ve made the process simple. Check out the chart below to explore all your Yeti / Solar pairing options.
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE THE YETI 200X
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel, either the foldable Nomads or mountable Boulder solar panels. The higher the watts of the panel, the faster the charging times.
Plug into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable.
NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 4 hours using included 60W power supply, or plug in with the Yeti X 120W Power Supply to halve that charge time.
• Maximum input: 2 Hours
• Wall Charger (60W): 4.5 Hours
• Wall Charger (120W): 2 Hours
• Nomad 20: 11-22 Hours
• Nomad 50: 4-8 Hours
• Boulder 50: 4-8 Hours
• Nomad 100: 2-4 Hours
• USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
• USB-C port (output): 5-12V, up to 3A (18W max), regulated
• USB PD port (input/output): 5-20V, up to 3A (60W max), regulated
• 6mm port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
• 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max) regulated
• AC Inverter (output, modified sine wave): 120VAC, 60hZ, 1A (120W, 200W surge)
• Charging port (input,8mm): 13-22V, up to 7A (100W max), regulated
• Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
• Peak Capacity: 187Wh (14.4V, up to 13Ah)
• Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% (discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
• Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
• Management system: MPPT charge controller, low battery protection
• Chainable: No
• Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
• Product SKU: 22070
• Weight: 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
• Dimensions 7.9 x 5.1 x 5.1 in (20 x 13 x 13 cm)
• Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
• Warranty: 24 Months