Dobinsons Pair Of Rear Coil Springs (C59-169)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Vehicle Fitment
- Toyota Land Cruiser 80 series 1990-1997 2.0" Lift with 220LBS Load
- Toyota Tundra 2022 on 2.0" Lift with Stock Load
- Fully Designed, Manufactured, and Finished In Australia
- Ultra modern design technology, Fully Scragged & Load Tested
- State of the Art Heat Treatment, High Intensity Shot Peened
- Formed on Precision Mandrels, Precise End Configurations
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Choose what coil suits your vehicle and needs the best
Lift heights may vary depending on the age of the vehicle, and all accessories and weight added to it. Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from their state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. We proudly boast one of the worlds largest range of coil springs, including raised height and heavy duty 4WD springs, lowered performance passenger car springs, O.E. replacement springs and heavy duty springs for commercial vehicles. All our coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag, and ensure they meet and maintain the required specifications. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment. Our design engineers utilize the latest coil spring design programs to ensure each spring meets or exceeds the design requirements, to achieve maximum working life. These state-of-the-art design programs are crucial when designing variable/progressive rate springs, ensuring laden and unladen spring rates are correct, providing the best possible ride comfort and handling. NOTE: Dobinsons coils are aqua in color, unless otherwise specified here.