This complete comes with everything you need, including:
- Made from the highest quality raw materials to give years of life under the harshest conditions
- Over 60 years of leaf spring design and manufacturing
- Design features include Drawn, tapered and thinned leaf ends
- Manufactured to international quality standards ISO9001:2008 using premium grade Sup 9 silicon manganese spring steel,
- Anti-Friction inter leaf liners are use to reduce the friction at each leaf end where the load is creates and provides a smoother, quieter ride.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks, Superior Design, thicker walls, longer travel
- Front Torsion Bars and Rear Coil Springs (choose load rating)
- Front and Rear Twin Tube Shocks
- Front Big Bore Foam Cell Steering Damper
Dobinsons™ leaf springs are manufactured from only the highest quality raw materials. We understand the importance of selecting not only the highest quality spring steel, but also the correct grade that will give the longest life under the harshest conditions. Our design engineers ensure that all our leaf springs are designed specifically for each vehicle model, with consideration given to the load and height requirements for each application. For more information on Dobinsons Leaf Springs, visit: https://www.dobinsonsprings.com/suspension/springs/leaf-springs
Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons 4×4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. As Dobinsons export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Dobinsons Twin Tube Nitrogen Gas charged shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Dobinsons twin tube shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade. **Note:
Due to the overall size and weight of this suspension, the suspension is packed and shipped on a pallet, and the shipping is to the nearest freight terminal ONLY
for you to pick up at your leisure, or to a commercial address with a forklift or loading dock. An additional charge will have to be calculated if a residential delivery is required.