Dobinsons Front 3-WAY ADJUSTABLE MRR (MRA)for Nissan Patrol y60 GQ and y61 GU and for Toyota Landcruiser 70/76/78/79 series (MRA45-A114)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 3-way adjustable valving – adjust high speed, low speed compression and rebound
- Fully Rebuild-able Design and re-valvable
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- High oil capacity
- 60mm 6063 Aluminium Remote Reservoir
- Heavy Duty 3 Stage FKM HNBR Sealing System for the ultimate in reliability
- Race inspired hi-flow CNC Billet alloy piston 60mm bore – for the ultimate in offroad handling
- 66mm/2.6” Bodied Series
- Parker™ Braided High Pressure Hoses
- 5140 HV900 Hard Chrome Plated, Heat treated 22mm MicroPolished high strength Shock Shaft with a minimum tensile strength exceeding 700MPA
- Carbon-Fibre/PTFE/Disulphide composite wear band for the ultimate in low-friction, low‑wear performance
- Direct Bolt-On Design
- High Quality O.E.M. Grade Natural Rubber Bushings
Built on the back of the race winning Monotube Remote Reservoir (MRR) shock absorbers, Dobinsons new range of MRR Adjustable shock absorbers combine the best in high performance race-bred Monotube technology, with an all new 3-way damping adjustment system to turn your 4x4 into the ultimate offroad machine. Each component of the MRR shock absorber has been refined and improved to offer a higher level of ride quality, vehicle control and shock absorber performance.
The new 6063 honed aluminium reservoir, revised light-weight floating piston, Carbon Fibre/PTFE/ Disulphide composite wear band, improved 3-stage sealing system and the ability to run lower gas pressure with the addition of the reservoir compression adjuster, have combined to provide massive reductions in shock absorber friction, resulting in an improved vehicle ride and damping performance. The revised sealing design now provides a 3 stage FKM-HNBR shaft seal system that, when combined with the reduced operating frictions, provides a vastly increased service life with reduced wear.
The Micro-polished, hard chromed and heat treated shock shaft, revised CNC aluminium high flow race piston, and DOM Seamless tubing body provides the ultimate in performance and off-road durability. The 3-way adjustment design reduces the main piston working load, distributing heat more evenly between the main piston and the reservoir piston for reduced operating temperatures, and allows quick and easy damping changes for the ultimate in shock tunability in varying terrain and vehicle loads, to keep you controlled and comfortable. Enjoy the ride...