Dobinsons 6.0" IMS Lift Kit for Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series 1990-97
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Fully re-buildable and re-valvable
- vZero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Superior Designed Nitro Gas Monotube Shocks, thicker walls, longer travel
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- 60mm hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston
- 2.6" Precision Honed Shock Body
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Japanese NOK Multi-Lip seals, Fuchs German shock absorber oil, Natural Rubber Bushings for reduced noise vibration and flexibility
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Kit includes front and rear shocks and coils, steering damper, 5 degree castor kit, Front and Rear adjustable panhard rods, front sway bar extensions, Rear trailing arms, rear sway bar extensions and rear proportioning valve extension.
Dobinsons offer this 4.0" suspension system for the 1990 to 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series,
Kit includes front and rear shocks and coils, steering damper, 5 degree castor kit, Front and Rear adjustable panhard rods, front sway bar extensions and rear proportioning valve extension. NOTE: Rear sway bar extension brackets are recommended, but can't be included due to 2 different designs offered (sold separately), ask Dobinsons for help. Extended brake lines, bump stops, front drive shaft, and steering arms may be required, but are not offered by Dobinsons. This suspension is for off-road use only. Refer to local laws before purchasing or installation. Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons 4×4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. We export to over 40 countries worldwide from our Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Our Twin Tube Nitrogen Gas charged shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Our twin tube shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade.