Dobinsons 3.0" MRR 3-Way Adjustable Lift Kit for Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series 1991-97
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 3-way Adjustable shocks provide maximum adjustability to provide the perfect ride quality for you.
- 10 Stage High Speed Compression - For aggressive, high speed off roading through ruts and holes.
- 20 Stage Low Speed Compression - For creepy crawling and cornering
- 15 Stage Rebound - Control your coils, prevent bucking
- 60mm CNC Machined High Flow Billet Aluminium Race Piston
- 3mm Thick Heavy Duty DOM Seamless 66mm O.D. shock Body Precision Honed to +/- 0.04mm
- Upgraded 3 Stage FKM‐HNBR Sealing System
- TSUGAMITM CNC machined components for precise tolerances
- ParkerTM Braided High Pressure Hoses
- 5140 HV900 Hard Chrome Plated, Heat treated 18mm Micro-Polished high strength Shock Shaft with a minimum tensile strength exceeding 700MPA
- Carbon-Fibre/PTFE/Disulphide composite wear band for the ultimate in low-friction, low‐wear performance
- 60mm Full 6063 aluminum remote reservoir
- Lightweight CNC Machined Low Friction floating piston
- High Quality O.E.M. Grade Natural Rubber Bushings
- Single Piece Lower Leg
- EDP Surface Protection
- Direct Bolt-On Design
- CNC TIG Precision Welded Body End Mounts
- Fully Rebuildable Design
- For Rear Hydraulic Bump Stops click HERE
- Kit Includes:
- MRA59-A683 Front shocks
- MRA59-A682 Rear shocks
- SE59-516 Front sway bar extensions
- BA45-005 Proportioning valve extension
- RB59-522K Rubber caster bushing kit
- Choice of front coils
- Choice of rear coils
- Choice of rear sway bar extensions
Dobinsons offer this 3.0" suspension system for the 1991 to 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series. Select the appropriate front and rear coils based on the additional accessory weight you have added to the vehicle. Base kit includes front and rear shocks and coils, rubber castor bush kit, steering damper, front sway bar extensions and rear proportioning valve (LSPV) extension. ***Contact Dobinsons directly if you have questions about the coils for different load settings at this lift height*** NOTE: Rear sway bar extension brackets are recommended, but can't be included due to 2 different designs offered (sold separately), ask Dobinsons for help. Extended brake lines, bump stops, front drive shaft, and steering arms may be required, but are not offered by Dobinsons. This suspension is for off-road use only. Refer to local laws before purchasing or installation. Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons 4×4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. We export to over 40 countries worldwide from our Australian head office. the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Our Twin Tube Nitrogen Gas charged shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Our twin tube shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade.