Dobinsons 2.5-3.5" VT-Series Dual Rate Long Travel Lift Kit for Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Transform your overland rig into a monster with this long travel kit! Made specifically for fully armored, kitted out vehicles.
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Coils are specifically suited to match OE spec and height
- Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks, Superior Design, thicker walls, longer travel
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Kit includes front and rear shocks and coils, steering damper, Castor Kit, Front and Rear adjustable panhard rods, Rear upper and lower trailing arms, front sway bar extensions and rear proportioning valve extension.
- NOTE: Rear sway bar extension brackets are recommended, but can't be included due to 2 different designs offered (sold separately)contact us for assistance if needed.
- ***Extended Brake lines and Bump stops are highly recommended***
- 2.5 Inch kit requires 1/2" bump stop extension in the front & 2" bump stop extension in the rear
- 3.5 Inch Kit requires 1.5-2" bump stop extension in the front & 3" bump stop extension in the rear
- 2.5 Inch requires front castor bushings & 3.5 Inch requires front castor plates
Dobinsons offer this long travel suspension system for the 1990 to 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 SeriesKit includes front and rear shocks and coils, steering damper, castor kit, Front and Rear adjustable panhard rods, front sway bar extensions and rear proportioning valve extension. Extended brake lines, bump stops, front drive shaft, and steering arms may be required, but are not offered by Dobinsons. This suspension is for off-road use only. Refer to local laws before purchasing or installation. Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons 4×4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. We export to over 40 countries worldwide from our Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Our Twin Tube Nitrogen Gas charged shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Our twin tube shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade. Contact Dobinsons if you are having doubts about your order.