Dobinsons 2-3" MRR 3-way Adjustable Lift Kit for Toyota Tundra 2022 on
Shipping calculated at checkout.
FULL KITS ARE CURRENTLY ON PRE-SALE
ETA: END OF MAY 2023
- 3-way Adjustable shocks provide maximum adjustability to provide the perfect ride quality for you.
- 10 Stage High Speed Compression - For aggressive, high speed off roading through ruts and holes.
- 20 Stage Low Speed Compression - For creepy crawling and cornering
- 15 Stage Rebound - Control your coils, prevent bucking
- 60mm CNC Machined High Flow Billet Aluminium Race Piston
- 2.6" Precision Honed Shock Body
- 3mm Thick Heavy Duty DOM Seamless 66mm O.D. shock Body Precision Honed to +/- 0.04mm
- Upgraded 3 Stage FKM‐HNBR Sealing System
- TSUGAMITM CNC machined components for precise tolerances
- ParkerTM Braided High Pressure Hoses
- 5140 HV900 Hard Chrome Plated, Heat treated 18mm Micro-Polished high strength Shock Shaft with a minimum tensile strength exceeding 700MPA
- T6 6061 Height Adjustable Spring Seat
- Carbon-Fibre/PTFE/Disulphide composite wear band for the ultimate in low-friction, low‐wear performance
- 60mm Full 6063 aluminum remote reservoir
- Lightweight CNC Machined Low Friction floating piston
- High Quality O.E.M. Grade Natural Rubber Bushings
- Single Piece Lower Leg
- EDP Surface Protection
- Direct Bolt-On Design
- CNC TIG Precision Welded Body End Mounts
- Fully Rebuildable Design
- MRA59-A687 Long Travel Shocks Require 1.5" bump stop extensions.
- Choice of Front Coil Springs
- MRA59-A446 Front Struts
- Choice of Rear Coil Springs
- Choice of Rear Shocks
****Coil seat for MRA59-A446 should be set at 175mm (6.87") from the strut bushing eye****