Dobinsons 0-2.5" IMS Lift Kit Toyota Sequoia UCK35/45 2000-2007
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Fully re-buildable and re-valvable
- vZero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Superior Designed Nitro Gas Monotube Shocks, thicker walls, longer travel
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- 60mm hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston
- 2.6" Precision Honed Shock Body
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Japanese NOK Multi-Lip seals, Fuchs German shock absorber oil, Natural Rubber Bushings for reduced noise vibration and flexibility
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Includes 2 Front IMS Struts, 2 Rear IMS Shocks, 4 Coil Springs.
Dobinsons offers this complete suspension system for the 2000-2007 Toyota Sequoia, with various lift height and coil load options to suit whatever accessory weight you have added to your vehicle, and your desired lift height. Contact Dobinsons directly if you have questions before ordering. Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, our 4×4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. As we export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Our IMS shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Our IMS shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade. We proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from our state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. All Dobinsons™ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment.
***2.5" or more of lift, new UCA's are recommended***
NOTE: For a lift of 3" in the rear, new extended brake lines and minimum of 2" bump stop extensions are required to be used with our long travel rear shocks. At full extension, the stock brake lines could get damaged, and with stock bump stops in place, the shocks will bottom out before the bump stop fully engages, which will quickly destroy the shocks.